margretg2

Would it be worth . . .?

margretg2
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I'[m considering buying a house in a very good road. It's 1930s brick detached in OK condition. However, the last owner added a single-storey flat-roofed extension room - probably as a downstairs bedroom for an elderly relative. It measures 26 sqm, which, given that the total area of the house, inc. extension is 160m, is rather large. Since it's been added to the sitting room, it obscures the view to the lovely back garden and I'd rather it wasn't there. What I'd like to know is whether it would make any sense simply to pull it down, either the whole of it or part of it? That would still leave two rooms plus a kitchen downstairs. Here's a link https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83167739.html Any thoughts would be welcome. Many thanks.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.