nevsingh

New property design extension and internal layout

Nav Singh
4 years ago

so we recently just purchased this property and we need some help in redesigning the ground floor

we not sure whats the best plan for modern design? open plan all of downstairs kitchen, rear living room together?

keep front living room as a little play room/games rooms.

split the utility area into two - downstairs shower room one part and the other a utitily area (we dont like the idea going through the garage to get to the toilet.

as for the 1 st floor we though the door room on top of the garage why not redesign the roof so it matches well with the house and gives it more street appeal?

thats for layout above but as for design could anyone design on modern kitchens design ideas etc please? we dont want to spend like crazy as we just normal working people so we havent won the lottery lol

original house design

my redesign with photoshop how we want the front but we will also be building a new porch to create the hallway bigger

floorplan to house

kitchen

rear lounge

front lounge

rear extension with sun room to the rear we wont be able to do full extension to the back as our budget needs to include refurbing inside too.

were thinking of having the windows painted in black by a professional company for £1800 inside and out in the midlands. Have the front rendered in grey like the house above.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.