forzaitalia

Forzaitalia name change

Sonia
27 July, 2019
last modified: 27 July, 2019

Hi all, just a quick note to advise those who know me, well sort of, that I have changed my username from forzaitalia to Sonia r. As my previous name is associated with an Italian political party that I detest it just had to go! :-)

EDIT: SORRY IT DIDN’T HAPPEN! NOT SURE WHY BUT I’LL HAVE ANOTHER GO... THINK IT HAS WORKED NOW?

• Jules Mc

Welcome Sonia!! :-)

• Sonia

Has it worked this time?

• E D

Well done. You’re now (our) sonia.

There’s no r. though...

• E D

Apparently my initials are an abbreviation of something I have no association with. Honestly... :-)

• Patrina

@Sonia welcome again :-) Don't you just hate it when things like that happen.

• Sonia

I felt a right wally! Normally these things are easy, but not good old Houzz haha. Lost the ”r” but I only added it as it told me to........now I want to know what E D stands for, your name haha? Lower case S annoys me too, but I’ll get over it. :-)

• Carolina

Hi Sonia :-)

• Gabby

If it's any consolation I doubt many of us had realised! (Or was that just me?)

In any case, Hi!!

(I too had been wondering about E D... for ages I didn't notice the space either, and just thought it was ED! lol)

• Sonia

Gabby you crack me up! :-)

• E D

Ah, it is now Sonia with a capital S!

Tower of Power fans will know the connotation.

:)

• Ribena Drinker

Welcome Sonia - I'm delighted because it's easier and quicker to type than Forzaitalia!

• Sonia

E D I had to google Tower of Power as I had no idea who or even what they were! Great music and saw what you mean by the song titles....... :-)

Yes I agree Ribena, much easier and I still think you need a name change too as Ribena isn’t your favourite tipple :-)

• rachelmidlands

Hi Sonia :-) Apologize if I still call you Forza, I kinda got used to it. I know cak all about politics so no worries there :-)

• Sonia

That’s ok rachel you can call me anything you like lol

:-)

• Sonia

Thank you Huw! :-)

• T Gray

Hi Sonia :waveshello:

I always thought forzaitalia was something to do with cars :hehe:

• Sonia

Waving back T Gray! Now if that was the case I’d have kept the name, but I think I prefer my own real name :-)

• Sam Potter

I did wonder why you had your previous name...awful party.