aara81

My ensuite bathroom doesn't have a door. Advice appreciated!

Aarti Ramachandran
6 August, 2019

We're new home owners, and one annoying feature is that our master bathroom (in the basement) is badly designed with wasted space. As you can see, it has a big tub that does nothing in that whole space and then the bathroom which is basically open. The bedroom is small, and I really want to close out the bathroom as we can't use it without a door. As a new home owner, I have no idea where to start.

1. The bedroom is in the basement, so humidity is an issue.
  2. The bathroom dehumidifier is actually outside the bathroom area, so I'm worried that a door will lock in the humidity.
  3. The space presents some challenges, I don't know where and how'd we get a custom door fitted.

Any advice would be very much appreciated! excuse the mess, we've just moved in!