ribena_drinker

Is this the chair or just a throw? I love it!

Ribena Drinker
8 August, 2019

Do you think this a bear skin throw or is it the actual chair?

Whichever, I think it's brilliant and totally genius!

• Danielle H

Its an actual chair by the Campana brothers I believe.

A company called AP Collection do similar chairs, I saw them at M&O in Paris earlier this year.

Ribena Drinker thanked Danielle H
  • Sonia

Each to their own......... :-0

Ribena Drinker thanked Sonia
  • E D

Quite like it.

Pricey I fear.

Will probably adorn little posh kids’ bedrooms.

:-)

Ribena Drinker thanked E D
  • AMB

Oh my, that is horrific.

It's like a load of skinned teddy bears - something out of a child's nightmare.

Ribena Drinker thanked AMB

Hate it

Ribena Drinker thanked Jonathan
    Anton Onipchenko

one more bear chair ))

Ribena Drinker thanked Anton Onipchenko
  • E D

Hate has no place in this forum.

:-D

Ribena Drinker thanked E D
    colourhappy

I have seen it in a book in a really stylish room. It's meant to be ironic, I think......

Ribena Drinker thanked colourhappy

I still hate it.
    It looks like teddy bear purgatory..... what did those poor teddy bears do to deserve that fate?

Ribena Drinker thanked Jonathan
  • AMB

You are right E D, we shouldn't be so blunt. But I'm sorry Ribena, I've just got to agree with Jonathan. It is like teddy bear purgatory.

I feel like it would appear on the instagram account PleaseHateTheseThings.... :-/

Ribena Drinker thanked AMB
  • Jules Mc

Ha ha teddy bear purgatory!

Ribena Drinker thanked Jules Mc
  • Ribena Drinker

Blimey, I've not seen such extreme polar opposite views since the Brexit vote!!!! I didn't realise that it would cause such diverse (and vehement) reactions!!! :-D

Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no place in my home for it, but I think it's genius. Not least because, as Colourhappy says, it's ironic and sooooo much kinder than using real animal fur for fashion trends.

• Sonia

How do you know they’re not real Ribena, I’m sure I saw one move..... :-O

Ribena Drinker thanked Sonia
  • E D

Haha AMB (and everyone else), please be as blunt as reasonably possible.

It makes for good reading :-)

Ribena Drinker thanked E D
  • rachelmidlands

OMG! Our dog would go absolutely nuts for that chair:-) Forget teddy bear pear purgatory...it would be teddy bear annihilation! Poor Aleksandr the meerkat got it bad:) maybe I can sew a maimed teddy bear dog blanket from all his carnage:))

• rachelmidlands

Bear pear?..not sure where that came from:)

Ribena Drinker thanked rachelmidlands
  • Maths Wife

I feel sorry for the brown one at the front with a broken neck, and the white one that just gets to look at the underneath of the chair and floor from upside down for the rest of it's life. I don't know why you would do that to a Teddy Bear, they're supposed to be loved.

Ribena Drinker thanked Maths Wife