beano49

interior design choices coupled with other choices in life!

Beano
9 August, 2019

Just out of a bit of intrest, I was trying to book a holiday last night and I found myself dismissing hotels that were not decorated in a similar style to my home!

Tbh any hotel I’ve stayed in over the last 10 years has been very similar in style to my home! Even my clothing is quite dark, they usually cost me a bit and I tend to have them for years like my furniture! My cars are dark metallic and I find I buy purely on the way it looks over make, form and function!

Strange how other things in your life follow the same pattern! Random thread know! Lol