theminiinteriordesigncompany

What bedroom theme do your kids have & what features work best?

It's definitely important that kids like and enjoy their rooms. This was my biggest aim when decorating my son's bedroom lately. I wanted him to love spending time there playing, and to make bedtime more fun. Ample toy storage was also key, so finally our living room is a toy-free zone for the first time in 4 years, yay! I've found that the space saving aspect and the bed choice are the things that have worked out best in a functional sense. Of course we are extremely pleased with the decor itself too: bright, colourful, fun and Avengers-themed so all boxes ticked.
What about you? What themes have you covered for your kid's room, or are you planning one soon? Which aspects do you think are most important and what have been your wins?