beano49

what’s up with the likes!

Beano
22 August, 2019

I’ve replied on a couple of my posts about this, I like to show my appreciation when someone replies to something I like, something I post or an article, I’ve noticed that over the last little while although when I like something it looks like it has registered, ie it adds one and goes green but if I’m on the thread later on my like is gone again! Nearly like I didn’t click on it!

I know it’s not a really big issue but I like someone to know I appreciate their input and now it looks like I’m being rude and ignoring the time out they took to reply to something :-(

Miffed!