catherine_ellis76

To match or not to match windows?

Catherine E

We are doing an extension and will be having big back doors installed in the process (probably bifold?) Because we have relatively recently replaced some windows we don't really want the expense of ripping them all out so we will have white UPVC until the next replacement cycle.

My question is whether we get white (not UPVC, planning on aluminium framed) doors to match or whether we should go for a black/v dark grey. I think dark will look better against the render and we have black sills and black exposed rafters so would it work to have them black or look silly not matching the windows? Pic hopfully attached to show colour of house...

Thanks in advance!