Colour combination advice for handleless kitchen + copper back splash

Matt P
5 September, 2019

Hello

We are extending our house at the back to have an open kitchen diner. After looking at all the options, we are keen to have a handleless set of units, a copper back splash and a copper board on the front of the kitchen island. Floor-wise we are considering herringbone. The extension will have lots of sun light through the windows and doors, with walls painted white.

At the moment we are thinking of having graphite/dark grey to compliment the herringbone floor and copper aspects of the kitchen, but haven't settled on this as a definite.

What are your thoughts on the colour scheme of the kitchen units, any alternative suggestions?

Thanks

Matt