lozjane16

Kitchen respray colour advice

lozjane16
last year

I am having my north/west facing kitchen re sprayed and I’m struggling with paint colours.

I originally wanted Cornforth white on the cabinets and Hague blue on island until I read that shadow white would work better in a north facing room as it’s more of a warm grey. I also like railings for the island.

The main reason I’m stuck is because our worktops are a cream coloured quartz and a lot of pictures I’ve seen they tend to be marble or white. I’m worried the work tops may end up looking more yellow against the colours I’ve mentioned. I have attached a photo and wondered if you could possibly advise on whether you think Hague blue/railings and shadow white would work? Or would Cornforth white be ok? Thank you