biloo_01

Open plan warehouse conversion Glasgow

Ballal Mirza
last year

Hi guys

Below are some before and after shots of my apartment in Glasgow.

It's a large space and I wanted a big modular sofa for it. In the first 'after' shot, you can see how I had the sofa positioned as a single corner. In the last picture I changed up the positioning by splitting it in half to divide the space a little.

Still a lot to do here. Going to be posting some questions in the forum! Like a solution for the bottom of the built in shelving?! It is a funny size - 95cm wide 79cm hight. I wanted a bespoke cabinet but it's pretty expensive.

I also want to change the seating position so that it's opposite the windows but finding it hard to imagine the positioning of the v.large TV.

I also still have a lot of wall space I want to fill with art and I can finally get my green fingers going and get some more plants now.