Sofa arrangement

HU-883182191
13 September, 2019
last modified: 13 September, 2019

Hi,

I have recently moved to my new apartment. The apartment is small with one bedroom and a living room and kitchen (plus bathroom and a small hallway connecting the main entrance to bedroom and living room. The property is furnished (two sofas, dining table, small rectangular glass table in between sofas, and a wooden tv table in the living room) but I had a small sofa that I had to take with me as well.

My my issue now is that how I can arrange three sofas so that it gives a nice and cosy feeling without too crowded. Just to make things clear I did think about giving my sofa away, but then I thought if in a year I move out of this apartment and into an unfurnished apartment then I have to buy a sofa. So, I’d pretty much rather keep my sofa!