kaila_yates

Tiny light and irregular shaped mirror for vanity area in eaves!

Kaila Yates
4 years ago

Hi, our new vanity areas in the eaves / loft conversion has thrown up a decor challenge - hoping you can all help!

We need an oval or rectangular bathroom mirror, ideally with a thin black metal surround. A shelf incorporated with the mirror would be a much welcomed bonus and incorporated light would solve my other problem! Mirror: Max W40cm x H60cm

Light: The wall tllts down - it's an awkward space - but we're looking for a tiny/small overhead mirror light. Easy solution would be to use a spotlight (have spotlights in the ceiling) but I would really like something something a little more unique. As it's a bathroom the light needs to be appropriate IP rating which is why I'm struggling to find something that looks good and will work in the space!

An added complexity is colour, I really only want black or white no chrome fittings. Fussy I know but...

Advice with links much appreciated!

Kaila

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.