Let me introduce myself...

Hello Lovely Interiors
19 September, 2019
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Thought it was about time I introduced myself properly!
Hi!! I’m Charlotte, founder of Hello Lovely Interiors and I’m from Hampshire in the UK. In this little corner of the internet I love sharing all my designs, accessories and furniture I love and amazing inspirational things I see and places I visit.

At Hello Lovely I offer an online interior design service and personalised shopping experience. Being online based allows me to work with amazing clients all round the world!

Comment (1)