australasia78

shaded white advice

australasia78
4 years ago

My Johnstone’s colour match isn’t exact enough so I was wondering what would happen if I painted the base layer in Johnstone’s and then the second coat on Farrow and ball ?

Secondly if someone could recommend a paint for the kitchen diner which is north west facing but bright as it has large windows. White cabinets and floor ( changing at a later date) next door within sight the room is flooded with warmth because of a very warm wooden floor ( a little orangey ) and tan leather sofas. So I need it to be warm enough but not too warm that the house feels too warm because of the v warm living room !!

I’ve tried f and b warm greys , cornforth ( too light and drab) slaked lime deep ( too dull not warm enough ) silver birch Neptune ( lovely but too light ) Cromarty ( just didn’t work) I’m hoping the shaded white might work but Irritated the Johnstone’s version isn’t exact!

Thank you

Comments (20)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.