james_rice33

Planning permission for garden office

James Rice
18 October, 2019

Hi folks

Because the height of our garden office model will go over 2.5m, we need planning permission.

As part of that, we have to provide three supporting documents:

1. A site plan (minimum scale 0–10m) that shows the development in more detail (including position of trees).
2. A location plan that shows the proposal in surrounding context.
3. A block plan that shows proposed elevations, floor plan and roof plan of log cabin.

For the last one, we have some plans from the log cabin manufacturer that should do the trick.

Guidance on how to produce the first two (site plan and location plan) is given here: https://ecab.planningportal.co.uk/uploads/1app/maps_plans_and_planning_apps.pdf

Has anyone got planning permission for this type of outbuilding before and can advise on the simplest way to acquire and produce these types of plan?

Thank you!