j450n74y

Master Bedroom Renovation Ideas

j450n74y
6 November, 2019

huge master bedroom and tacky wallpaper currently. behind the bed is two sliding doors which leads into a full walk in wardrobe. to the left is an ensuite.

need ideas on what to do with this space:

1. replace wallpaper either with vinyl wood planks or vertical panelling (similar to the one attached)

2. really not sure what to do with the 2 sliding doors on each side of the bed? suggestions? the door frames are an eyesore too. they're currently white with fixtures inside the walk in wardrobe..Barnyard doors hung outside but that might cut into the bed head space

3. maybe two pendants hanging down over a floating drawer or a small side table

4. general suggestions on additional styling like a chair or table on the corner would be helpful.

5. was thinking of plantation shutters on the large window. there's also another window in the walk in.