adornaskitchens

A place for everything in this family home

Adornas Kitchens & Interiors
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

The owners of this double fronted victorian property wanted a departure from a typical period kitchen.

The space bridges a traditional bay-fronted dining room and a new extension with requisite sliding doors.
Home to a family of five, I was thrilled when the home owner said 'I just love my non-kitchen! It feels more like part of the rooms architecture rather than a kitchen off our lounge. Anyone who comes in to the space can't believe so many of us live here, because clever storage means we leave no trace!'

Beautiful Metallic Basalt doors disguise acres of storage including a full fridge, full freezer and two larders.

Wall cabinets are not required here, as twelve drawers store everything from knife blocks to glassware.

A combination microwave oven alleviates the need for a separate microwave, and is integrated in the tall bank of cabinets along with the main oven, and warming drawer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away, and we would love to know your thoughts!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.