webuser_10092487237

Where do you source sustainable furniture from?

Yeon Kim
4 years ago

Hi ;-)

I'm moving in to my new flat next June, so started casually browsing the options, mainly furniture.

Since this is going to be my first proper place, I would like to invest on well made products that would last long! And I'm concerned about sustainability; how it's made, where it's made, from what it's made, etc.

I'm also thinking of buying vintage pieces - I love mid-century, and also sustainable.

But I found it hard to get all the information on a single page. All I can find were the websites for some brands do sustainable furniture, which quite weren't my taste.....

I would love to know if there's any brand you could recommend or website/platform that I could browse and compare if any exists! I'm so used to go to browse Farfetch or Lyst for clothes, so it would be great if there's one for furniture as well.

But I'm up for any recommendations ;-)

Please leave a comment if you can think of any. Thanks in advance!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.