webuser_71660

nude plaster pink paint colour help

Tani H-S
4 years ago

Hi all!
I have posted briefly about this before when I was looking to try and keep my plaster finish colour (ended up painting it white!) but the radiator is being fitted next Thursday and I realised that if it want to paint that wall then I better do it beforehand, LOL.
The rad is grey and massive and a column one so you will see the paint behind it, doh!

Anyway - this is the snug end oppposite the kitchen. The kitchen is all F&B off black (like a deep warm navy charcoal) and the lounge to the right of the snug is the same colour but looks darker as less light there. The rest of the room is white although we have a bare brick wall in the lounge.

The wall I want to paint will be surrounded by a white frame (ceiling and walls either side) and I want to warm it up.

The pinks previously suggested were F&B setting plaster & desert rose by paint & paper but before I get samples done, is there anything else that can be recommended?

It’s south facing so gets lots of light. Don’t want any sugary tones ie too pastel pink or peach. More earthy nude perhaps?

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.