what colour bi -folds & roof lanterns.

HU-368198179
19 November, 2019
last modified: 19 November, 2019

Hello, I have got a 1960s brick house, which i am totally refurbishing and adding a single storey extentino out the back. I cannot afford to render the whole house, so i think sticking with white windows is the best option. However, i cannot decide what colour the bi-fold doors out the back and the rooflights should be? - i always think white bi-folds look a bit plain. the extensions will be rendered and there is a window next to the bi fold.

any ideas advice would be hugely appreciated! - you can see the floor plan showing the location of the roof lights and bi fold doors.

many thanks

Oliver