design3586

The Bold & the Beautiful Blue

This living room design is all about making a statement. Initial brief was to create space to enjoy and entertain for a prominent young professional in this old Fulham property. We went for the ultra tactile finishes, fluid shape sitting areas and totally updated joinery look.

Blue is Calling · More Info

We decided on seductive deep blue, similar to a soft leather glove - the new tactile experience of Century Soft Touch Matte finish by Benjamin Moore. For the statement wall we used timber grain natural wallcovering made from real wood veneer by Arte, playful geometric patterns produce optical effect and create depth.

Blue is calling · More Info

Not a very generous sized living space, therefore this required more flexible composition that allowed a relaxed flow when entertaining. Furniture sourcing that is reflecting modern lifestyle with airy shape of Chaise Longue by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia. Tom Faulkner Balzac side table with geometric, sculptural forms and the strength of sheet metal.

Art and décor elements selection were chosen to encourage to explore it’s dark corners and hidden shelves for visitors and bring indulging comfort to the owner surrounded by his personal stories.

If you really want to do something to uplift your existing space, you just have to put your enthusiasm and our expertise into it.

Hope you enjoy!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.