benchmark_kitchens

Neff Slide & Hide Ovens

Accessible, space saving and unique. The innovative Neff Slide & Hide oven is the only oven with a door that slides away underneath the main cavity. This means better access to the oven, and more space in the kitchen while cooking.

Slide & Hide features include:

-Home Connect – manage the oven either via the app or using voice control, create shopping lists and access recipes.

-Pyrolytic – pyrolytic self-cleaning function burns away food deposits, leaving scrubbing in the past!

-Variosteam – three steam intensity levels to add the right amount of moisture, keeping food succulent and tender.

-CircoTherm – evenly cook different dishes at the same time without intermingling flavours.

The ovens are now even larger with a 71 litre capacity!