struggling with layout change

Tani H-S
29 November, 2019

I had pretty much had my final layout of my open plan room when I bought some little tub sofa & chair but as I can no longer work at my kitchen island (back is killing as the wrong height!) I need to work on my dining table. However - there isn’t a plug near to where I had it before ie in the centre of the room.

So, as I love to sit and have my coffee looking out at the garden and near the bird feeder (kitchen end) and as there are plug sockets on that back wall (where the tub sofa was and pics up), I thought the dining table would work better there.

Except now it doesn’t. I have a huge space in the middle of the room and it looks a bit odd? Not sure if it’s because I’m not used to it or that the tubs are so black and stark but I thought it would see what you guys thought. Does it look ok with the new layout?? Ie dining table against the side picture wall? It works better for me on a day to day basis but I don’t want it to irritate me , ha ha

First pic here is the ‘before shot’ will post after pics in the comments so you know what is want