what are these wall lights called?

Lyndsey Longson
4 months ago

We want to replace these 80s wall lights but I don’t even know what they are called in order to do some research into what to replace them with. Any ideas? Thank you!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.