matt_john13

Which room should be which in a 5 storey Georgian terrace house?

Matt John
4 years ago

Hello everyone,

My partner and I bought our first house eight months ago and we may have bitten off more than we can chew.

It's a five-storey Georgian terrace house which has been empty for the past 10 years. It is structurally sound and once the whole place is rewired and new central heating system in place we can start to decorate (yes we are in the middle of winter with no central heating!). However, before we can do this we really need to figure out the function of each room.

I have purposefully not shown the current usage of each room, as most don't have any obvious function and we would really like to hear everyone's thoughts without any influence from us.

We are prepared to move existing stud walls, build new ones, and knock through walls. The cellar is not tanked. Any other questions please ask!

`Please help us figure this out!

Comments (30)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.