Fitting a new shower in existing bathroom

HU-209277437

We have a really nice bathroom. Although it’s 10 years old it’s in good condition and given we mostly use the downstairs loo during days all the items are like new!! The tiles round the room are also nice

Apart from the shower which gets used like 8 times a day (4 of us live here) so the shower needs a little TLC....the screen is cracked, door handle is broken, doesn’t slide properly, sealant is filthy, shower tray is cracked with kids dropping stuff

So instead of doing a full refurb I just want to change the shower and tray.....how easy would that be without damaging the existing tiles.....I’m not sure I can buy the existing tiles anymore. Also a full refurbished room will be north of £5k I assume!!!