kirsten_o_gorman

Advice to make my garden private again please.

Kirsten O'Gorman
4 years ago

My garden was very private. My garden has a sloping bank on the other side of the fence and down to a road. The village has set up a community to clear overgrown spaces and make them tidy which is a super idea. However I came home one day to find they had cleared the area behind my garden and in doing so I have lost my privacy.

I have started to clear my area so it will be a blank canvas. I no longer have chickens so the chicken enclosure will be removed and I will seed this area.

My garden is 41ft by 22ft. I would like to screen the houses from sight but do not really want anything taller than about 12-15ft high or I will blockout the sun (it is a south facing garden).

I have been thinking about pleached trees but the garden slopes a little so this will no doubt be problematic when trying to line the trees up. Any advice would be so gratefully received and appreciated.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.