I am planning a bedroom redecoration and would love some advice pls!

naomi farr

I have a large bedroom (5.18m x 3.20m) that I need to redecorate and the only items I have so far is a wall canvas and bedside lights as I fell in love with them! The canvas is very pretty and has dark navy/black, purples in it with a gold frame.... (difficult to see that well off the picture). I really like the idea of doing a feature wallpapered wall opposite the wall I will have the canvas on (above a bed) but what sort of wallpaper would you recommend that would like right with the canvas? I've added a couple of options I quite like but I'm not 100% confident with my style choices!!!

I probably will also go for a dark frame bed and bedding, but not sure about window coverings...anyone got any ideas on that too? The bedroom does get a fair bit of light in it :-)

Would love to hear any recommendations from you!