chopface

Living room space

chopface
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi there, I feel like I constantly try pick your wonderful brains for ideas and never give anything back because interior design clearly isn’t my thing ? but I have turned into the person I never wanted to be with extra space in my house! Oldest child left for uni in the summer which has allowed us a bit of a rejig of space and to finally get all the kids stuff out of the living room - yay! But now I have a big dead space im my living room that I don’t know what to do with. We already have a dining kitchen and a study so have no need to use it for a table or a desk. Do I just need to get a couch to pop in the space facing the other couch? And if so what kind of couch would match in? Nb the orange couch and the piano will also be heading to the knackers yard and the orange lights are being replaced For a slightly more grown up feel ? thanks

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.