smellymel222

Any ideas on how to make my house look a little less drab?

smellymel222

Hi everyone, just wondering if any of you have any suggestions to try and make the exterior of our house look better. I actually don’t mind the 70’s look but was wondering if I should enclose the porch. A couple of people down our street have but have put in a sliding patio door and I think that looks pretty awful but because of the flat roof i can’t seem to think of a design that would look good.

Also, any suggestions on front door Or garden or even colour. I have money to spend but just can’t seem to think of any ideas. Maybe it’s because I’ve lived in it for 13 years and it’s always more or less looked like this and Im struggling with ideas!