webuser_256504730

Budget Options for a Humphrey Munson look - flooring & lighting

Brett
4 years ago

We are trying to make due with a very outdated (80s) kitchen because there is so much to update in the house, so the kitchen will have to wait. Currently it has vintage appliances, a brown tiled worktop, and worst of all, damaged cork flooring.

I am looking forward to getting creative with paint to make things last a bit longer. However, I have been admiring the gorgeous kitchens by Humphrey Munson... and I wondered whether there is any good advice on sourcing similar, more budget-friendly flooring. I am particularly drawn to their natural stone or limestone flooring.

I also love their simple light fixtures, although I suspect I will also need to look for a budget-friendly alternative.

What I love about Humphrey Munson is that their kitchens manage to be classic as well as modern... and neutral as well as tasteful. Any ideas for capturing this look with quite a tight budget would be very gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Brett

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.