kirsty_longman0

Very low ceilng bathroom colour

kirsty_longman0
4 years ago

Hi!

So i have an extremely low ceiling bathroom in the basement of our victorian flat.

We decided to embrace the feeling and go dark for the tiles (very dark warm grey) and walls (mylands bondstreet), theres brass hardware and the white goods are classic style in off white.

I'm just stuck with what colour to paint the ceiling. White seems wrong as it will draw attention to istelf and thats the last thing i want to do but i'm worried going dark will make it feel too much like a cave.

We are having low pendant lights around the sink to keep the eyes low as you enter so i want something that doesn't draw the eyes up at all.

Let me know what you think - also any other clever thoughts about how to distract from how low it is are very welcome.

K

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.