tonicuk

Splashback dilema

tonicuk

There are soooo many different options out there it's almost impossible to decide!!

Please look past the mess as its not quite finished yet and we are living through a renovation

We are on a budget but don't mind spending a little extra... Within reason, of course.

We are saving a lot of money by doing a lot of it ourselves and am hoping to do the splashback ourselves too.

We are after a splashback that would add real character to our kitchen. Nothing too extravagant.

We both like the brick wall look but dislike the idea of having it from worktop to ceiling height.

Suggestions?

Thank you