webuser_340477599

Looking for a light which fits inside a wine bottle.

Harry Williams
4 years ago

Hi, I am looking for a light (preferably an LED bulb) which fits inside a wine bottle through the bottleneck. Ideally, a mains powered LED light with a subtle cable which could be taped/glued to the back of the bottle. I've seen battery-powered bulbs like the DiPotter one below which are pretty close. I've also seen the types which require the bottom of the bottle to be removed but want to avoid this. Style-wise, I really like the Buster and Punch bulbs (linked and pictured below). Also happy to try a DIY option if someone knows of lights/bulbs with the right dimensions.

I am trying to create some lighting for a drinks shelf/cabinet and would like to wire up some old bottles of wine with very discreet cabling so that they blend in.

Any recommendations / solutions welcome!

Thank you, H

Buster and Punch light:

DiPotter battery light:

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.