alisonrhea

Loaf Puffball bed twilight blue

alisonrhea
4 years ago

I’ve just ordered this bed. Does anyone know what the wall colour is on the photograph on the loaf website?

Any other recommendations would be very welcome.

Comments (13)

• Sonia
    4 years ago

Picture?

• alisonrhea
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Had an issue uploading a photograph, here’s a link.

• Sonia
    4 years ago

The problem with any photo is that colours can get distorted. It looks blue-grey on the left, but almost white nearer the window. A nice soft pale grey which is similar is Dulux Polished Pebble. Whether it’s the same shade as the picture is another matter.

• Sarah
    4 years ago

It could be anything due to the light, looks a little like Cornforth White by Farrow and Ball

• minnie101
    4 years ago

As Sonia's said it also often hard to tell colours from photos and light (aspect) and things around it distort colours.

However this link would suggest they use Little Greene paint for photoshoots so may be worth a look at shallows or inox.

https://loaf.com/blog/newsletters/little-greene-competition

• Anthony (Beano)
    4 years ago

Here’s my take, it actually looks white to me! Think the light is bouncing of the grey floor and distorting things possibly.

• E D
    4 years ago

No expert, but I’m sure there are dozens of different kinds of white... 😊

• Juliet Docherty
    4 years ago

No idea but it's probably shot in a Cornish Cottage facing the Atlantic Ocean!

• Patrina
    4 years ago

I picked up loads of "white" Valspar sample cards last weekend. I think if you want to recreate this look its an easy way to judge which one could work best. plus they cost nothing 😄

• Anthony (Beano)
    4 years ago

Colourhappy going all miss marple on us 😀

• Lena
    4 years ago

Walls in our sitting room were painted in polished pebble. So I think I can attest that the colour didn’t look like it in the picture.
    I would have played with various shades of white in order to find a similar colour suitable for a particular room and light.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.