discreet office desk for open plan living?

Tani H-S
last year

I want to put a small office desk in the space to the right of the drinks cabinet in my open plan kitchen/living/dining room but I need some ideas.

I can move the drinks cabinet over to the left a bit but I don’t need the desk to be big. Think it’s needs to stay low level so it doesn’t clash with the cabinet and fight for attention. Perhaps white to blend in with the wall.

However, I want it to hide my printer and laptop and have a large drawer or drawers to put my finishing ribbons in as I will be using this area with my hot glue gun.

Originally I was using the kitchen island but as per a previous post of mine, I didn’t find it comfy and I don’t want a trail of extension cables leading to the dining table (where I mostly work)

So nothing extortionate in price (doesn’t have to be a fancy designer brand!) just ideas on the style of what would work in my room and not look at odds? Any clever hidden desk ideas?