australasia78

wevet , strong white or slaked lime 105

australasia78
last month

Hi

I need to paint our hallway next week which is both north facing upstairs and prone to a dreary light and south facing. I’ve got wevet in the south and north facing living room which I like with a rich team floor which can make it look quite warm at times. Other times wevet can look clinical.

I’ve got slaked lime deep in the kitchen and on some cupboards in the hallway. Slaked lime mid isn’t quite right - it looks a bit dirty/ dark.
In pictures slaked lime 105 looks so clinically white I don’t understand its appeal.

So shall I go for slaked lime 105 , wevet or string white ( too cold ?). Please help as I’ve had enough of thinking about it and I’m running out of time ... I would like a pale hallway to offer as a contrast with the slaked lime deep. I’m veering towards slaked lime 105 but is it cold ??

Comments (47)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.