Shoe Sticks - the things you hook wellies on?

9 months ago

I have a wooden shoe 'thing'. It has sticks sticking up, which you hook shoes on. The one I have is from a company called 'Cloakroom Traditional Wooden Furniture'. They are now insolvent. I've looked on Google for another one, but I don't know what they are called. I keep getting shoe racks and cupboards or shelves. Does anyone know what they are called please. They are the kind of thing you see wellies hooked on outside posh porches! A name would be very helpful. Thanks.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.