webuser_541837902

Living room arrangement ideas

HU-541837902
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I have an awkward living room space. In one corner, I have the front door, which opens directly into living room, another corner is the stairs, and another corner is the door to the kitchen. This makes it difficult getting the cosy arrangement I crave. I've lived here over a year and have rearranged living room more times than I'd have thought possible, but however it's laid out, I don't ever feel fully relaxed in there. It could be a lot to do with the furniture itself and what I'm lacking. Colours/rugs etc. Any and all advice would be welcome please. Ideas on what type of furniture to fill spaces etcetc. Thanks.
My photos aren't uploading for some reason so have added into the comments. Please excuse child and dog!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.