webuser_295808339

Spare bedroom help required!

Kara L
4 years ago

Hi all!

Hoping you can help.

Trying to figure out what to do with our spare room - we have recently gotten rid of the double bed as it was far too big. I would like to replace it with a sofa bed to save space but still give guests somewhere to sleep however we can’t currently afford to lovey Ikea one we want so we found an alternative on Gumtree. I ideally would like it under the window but the sofa bed will only fit against the wall the mattress (which is also going!) is currently propped up against. I’m not sure I love the idea of the door opening into the bed though?

We will primarily be using the room for storage & laundry at other times.

Ive attached photos of the room in it’s current (messy!) state as well as what it was before we bought the house (a small double behind the door) & the sofa bed we are planning on getting from Gumtree.

Any thoughts you have would be much appreciated! I could also possibly get floor plans if that would be helpful.

Thank you!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.