clemfandan

Where to site sink and loo in long cloakroom

clemfandan

Currently wrestling with a downstairs cloakroom - and me and DH can't agree. In dire need of inspiration!

We have a large water storage tank in the corner that will be hidden in a built in cupboard. I quite fancy the idea of a dark charcoal/blue feel - possibly with wood panelling and a big fancy mirror. I have a 1000mm vanity unit (Bathroom Store Noir range) and also one of those towel rails with cast iron type radiators in the centre which is 760mm wide. I got both of these items cheap so don't have to be wedded to them - but would be useful to use! Our biggest problem seems to be agreeing on where to put everything. At the moment, there is a small pedestal sink in front of the window and the toilet is on the right as you look at it - so that's where the soil pipe goes out. The circle behind the door in the pic is the storage tank. Feels like a long walk to the toilet when you go into the room! Would consider splitting a bit off but would lose light. Any help/advice very gratefully received! Thanks in advance.