clemfandan

Where to site sink and loo in long cloakroom

clemfandan
4 years ago

Currently wrestling with a downstairs cloakroom - and me and DH can't agree. In dire need of inspiration!

We have a large water storage tank in the corner that will be hidden in a built in cupboard. I quite fancy the idea of a dark charcoal/blue feel - possibly with wood panelling and a big fancy mirror. I have a 1000mm vanity unit (Bathroom Store Noir range) and also one of those towel rails with cast iron type radiators in the centre which is 760mm wide. I got both of these items cheap so don't have to be wedded to them - but would be useful to use! Our biggest problem seems to be agreeing on where to put everything. At the moment, there is a small pedestal sink in front of the window and the toilet is on the right as you look at it - so that's where the soil pipe goes out. The circle behind the door in the pic is the storage tank. Feels like a long walk to the toilet when you go into the room! Would consider splitting a bit off but would lose light. Any help/advice very gratefully received! Thanks in advance.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.