webuser_177859345

Replacement bath/shower mixer taps

Tony
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I have been moaning about my bath taking a long time to fill for years, 30 minutes!

A recent chat with my cousin where he suggested I check I don't have high pressure system taps in a low pressure system.

So after some research, I do have a low pressure system. But what the taps are i haven't a clue. They are branded Nabis if that helps.

No problem, I first thought, had a look round and for £25-40 I can buy a replacement. That is until I did something unusual for me, I checked what I needed. The stalk/pipe stem centres and therefore the holes in my bath, are at about 130mm, but all the tap sets I have been able to find have been 180mm.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced bath/shower mixer tap for a Low pressure system?

Cheers TC

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.