esther_baumgarten

How to best lay out my children's room?

Esther Baumgarten

I just moved home and would like some help to lay out my children's room. it is fairly small, now just for my 2 year old daughter who sleeps in a cot, but i hope to add a children's size bunk bed eventually (170 cm long).

I also have a PAX wadrobe with sliding doors (200 cm x 66 cm).

Next, for the fun part! I would love some ideas on how to design the room. I was thinking of a calming colour scheme e.g. aqua and greens / blues, but would like a pop of colour - pale coral maybe? any suggestions appreciated! how should I paint the walls (I would love a feature wall, but don't think I have a suitable wall). Also, where can i get nice bedding / accessories on a tight budget?

I have included a diagram of the room with all measurements (not to scale). The boxed in pipes are 84 cm high

All help very much appreciated!!!