julie_mccabe

Some virtual property fun

Jules Mc
4 years ago

Loads I could be doing whilst self isolating (who even knew that was a 'thing' until now?) but spent an enjoyable few hours on right move yesterday which is a rabbit hole I have to resist cos I could do it daily (read hourly) !

I find myself more interested in the silk purse out of a sows ears kind of properties rather than millions of pounds dream homes. I think it's because they're more attainable and I'd get the satisfaction of putting my stamp on something with so much unleashed potential.

So here's my favourite from yesterday - what a location and view (it's always a view of the sea for me) so many ideas of what I'd do with it plus I could drive there in 90 mins on a good run as a weekend bolthole.

So while we've got more time on our hands, what would you do with this place?

Or show us what you'd be making a virtual offer on and your ideas for bringing its hidden beauty to life 😊

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.