slcampbe

Garden ideas welcome!

slcampbe
4 years ago

We have a blank canvas! We have recently moved into a new build with a small patio just outside the patio doors (where the first photos are taken from) the garden isn’t huge but a nice size. It is being rotivated and soil added to level it. We also have small space behind both garages which are at either corner of the first photos. I LOVE the garden, and can not wait to have one that we can use! We might turf it to start and monitor the sun movement throughout our first summer to see how best to utilise the space. I am thinking of a patio across the bottom (by the fence) and putting a small shed into the larger space behind the garage but any ideas would be greatly welcomed as I bt no means am great at garden design! Thanks in advance!

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.