indi_0885

Thoughts and Ideas Wanted - Kitchen/Dining Space

Indi 0885

Hi Everyone - ideas and thoughts wanted!

We are in the process of buying a house which has the layout below (4m x 3.1m). I should say that the door which looks like it goes into the lounge diner is actually the other side of the wall and goes from the hall to the kitchen. There is actually a radiator in the kitchen on the wall where the door is currently shown. The sink is on the wall next to the back door, the cooker is on the right hand wall and the fridge is undercounter on the left wall.

The space is large but it doesn't really flow, my main thought is that the wall between the lounge/diner needs to go and become an open space with a stud wall going up to separate the lounge from the kitchen/diner but I wanted to see what other thoughts people may have as to what we could do. We also want to add a utility space which will probably need to be in the family room.

So all ideas/thoughts welcomed.......