sophie_mackenzie

Tile paint - is it worth it?

C Mack
4 years ago

Hi all, looking at doing some projects during the lockdown period and would like to update the utility room.
Our big kitchen refurb is on hold until further notice pending coronavirus, job security etc. But the ultimate plan is to redo the kitchen and block off utility so it isn’t visible from the main kitchen area.
Can’t afford to put matching units in the utility (and no real point) but wondering if it would be worth painting the tiles?
I don’t like the current colour which I would describe as greige as I don’t think it works with the cream cabinets and faux wood laminate.
Obvious choice would be to paint them white but not sure if this would work effectively - would love to get some opinions/advice please!!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.