daniel_mcnulty

How can I install a downlight in the peak of my soffit?

Daniel McNulty

I'm sure this must have been done a few times at least, but I can't find an example of where - let alone instructions on how they may have done it. Any help/insight on this is greatly appreciated.

Earlier today installed some downlights:

To the right of of that is a peak, and I'd like that quarter of the house to be lit too:

The (very) rough sketch I've added shows what I'm after - the same type of downlight to be installed vertically. The problem is that it comes to a point, it's a peak - how do I install that?

I've noticed some people choose to install the lights flat on the soffit either side instead and have them pointed inwards but I don't think that effect would work here.

Thanks again, in advance!